- Monitor warehouse’s performance against our company’s business requirements, correct unreasonable methods of operation during the cargo handling process, make suggestions for improving processes in order to increase efficiency
- Act as the main liaison between warehouse operators and the firm, ensure accessible exchange of views between the warehouse and the company, negotiate with the warehouse about accidents on behalf of Century
- Monitor cargo loading & unloading progress with standard operating procedures, including collecting data and taking pictures
- Go around the warehouse for inspection at any moment, ensure all stored goods in safe status and reasonable condition, spot check measurement condition of new receiving cargo
- Assist vendor to solve the problems on the customs declaration and cargo delivery, help the firm get first-hand information on cargo handling exceptions
- Collect and keep cargo handling data of warehouse on daily basis, submit corresponding statistical reports to management daily or weekly
- Accompany our colleagues and customers to visit the warehouse and assist to make facility presentations to Customers
- Ensure warehouse providing CLP, container #, seal # to Century office in good time for AMS submission
- Create and distribute daily In/Out Report
- Other duties assigned by the department supervisor and operations manager
- High school education or above
- No working experience
- Be know well office software, fluent Putonghua
- Be good at English reading and writing ability
- Be with strong communication ability and good presentation skills.
- Good at management, organization, work proactive, be responsible, have working passion, good mindset and mentality, and can stand working pressure.
Terms & Conditions:
Century Distribution Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, any other characteristic protected by law, or other applicable laws.
All applications will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within Century Distribution Systems (please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Following the data privacy ordinance, all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full resume (in Word or PDF format) with details of qualification, experience, present, and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Division at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the post reference number in your application.
To find out more about Century Distribution Systems’ career and sustainability information, visit https://www.cds-net.com/career/