- Act as the single point of contact for customer-specific queries across all Asia origins from external and internal parties.
- Take the leadership role to implement projects/programs for customers from origins operation perspective.
- Fully understand customer-specific SOPs and all the requirements, as well as customer-related functions in the operational system. Provide guidance for operational excellence.
- Work with the IT team to help ensure system set-up is aligned with SOP and operation practice.
- Participate in meetings with customers and build solid relationships with customers as required.
- Drive/Support commercial discussions by evaluating the viability of proposed SLAs, cost structure, rate card, etc.
- Lead problem-solving initiatives with local /regional operation teams or internal stakeholders and Century business partners.
- Investigate and gather industry-based statistics to share with management and customers where appropriate.
- Leverage a set of pre-defined tools or create new tools to track and monitor operational performance and identify gaps in service or leading indicators that could impact service.
- Handle exceptional cases on operations to help investigate root causes. Work with origins on CAPs, as well as ensure appropriate and timely communication with customers on resolutions.
- Develop customer-specified KPIs, and conduct operational data analysis and verification when needed, to ensure data accuracy and integrity for the reports shared with customers and internal teams for visibility/actions.
- Proactively identify operational process improvements that could be mutually beneficial to CDS and our customers.
- Assist/Drive with value-added service programs as required
- University graduate with Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 5+years of working experience in the supply chain, logistics, or operations, solid freight forwarding, and buyer consolidations business preferred.
- Experience on key accounts or exposure to programs/projects is highly preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changes with a positive and proactive attitude, willing to learn and take on the challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal and globally adaptable communication skills.
- Excellent language skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent system skills including Microsoft Office.
- Occasional travel within China or Asia.
Terms & Conditions:
Century Distribution Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, any other characteristic protected by law, or other applicable laws.
All applications will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within Century Distribution Systems (please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Following the data privacy ordinance, all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full resume (in Word or PDF format) with details of qualification, experience, present, and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Division at email@example.com and quote the post reference number in your application.
To find out more about Century Distribution Systems’ career and sustainability information, visit https://www.cds-net.com/career/