- Ensuring complete satisfaction of our existing customers comes first.
- A true partnership approach is essential to achieve continuous improvement. Top-down, long-term commitment strengthens the partnership.
- Delivering measurable supply chain enhancements, quality improvements and cost savings will reinforce our customers’ faith in us.
- Creating a challenging and rewarding workplace for our employees is a high priority.
- Continuously driving innovation in all facets of our business engenders success.
- Decentralized decision-making builds a culture of empowerment and results in superior speed-to-market.
- Building and fostering a team of people from different continents, races, religions, and backgrounds is a high priority.
- University graduate with Bachelor’s Degree or above ideally in Engineering or Business Administration. Fresh graduates with no work experience but are willing to learn are also acceptable
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials, and other methods for maximizing the efficient warehousing and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, and uses repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment, and other conditions will affect outcomes.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Advanced command of written English. Spoken English is an asset but not required
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and be results-driven
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment
- Some travel may be required
Terms & Conditions:
Century Distribution Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, any other characteristic protected by law, or other applicable laws.
All applications will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within Century Distribution Systems (please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Following the data privacy ordinance, all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full resume (in Word or PDF format) with details of qualification, experience, present, and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Division at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the post reference number in your application.
To find out more about Century Distribution Systems’ career and sustainability information, visit https://www.cds-net.com/career/