- Daily operation of FCL/LCL/Consolidation, and handle full set shipping docs for export shipments to the USA
- Maintain close communication & coordination with clients, overseas agents & internal departments
- Process booking data input, declaration & billing
- High school or above
- 1-2 years working experience in forwarding/consolidation company, fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Hard-working and willing to work over time
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, and good customer service attitude;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel, and Chinese word processing
Terms & Conditions:
Century Distribution Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, any other characteristic protected by law, or other applicable laws.
All applications will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within Century Distribution Systems (please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Following the data privacy ordinance, all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.
If you are interested in this position, please send your full resume (in Word or PDF format) with details of qualification, experience, present, and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Division at email@example.com and quote the post reference number in your application.
To find out more about Century Distribution Systems’ career and sustainability information, visit https://www.cds-net.com/career/