- Proactively and independently work with stakeholders to construct requirements, use cases and associated standardized outputs.
- Translate complex or ambiguous business problem statements into analysis requirements.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Communicate and work closely with stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Create documentation and communication of projects
- Responsible for supporting system testing, coordinating, planning and participating in UAT
- Provide consultancy services on Product Implementation
- Monitor the implementation and sustainability of process and system changes
- Experience in creating business requirement
- Strong operational business understanding in Shipping or Logistics industry, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders and systems
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
- Proficient with SQL, MS office (Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Understand project management, project life cycle and software development life cycle
- Understanding of problem solving, root cause analysis techniques
- Experience in testing distributed app platform
- Ability to write test cases, test plans and test strategy documents
- Understand agile project management is a plus
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and orally) is a key competency
Terms & Conditions:
Century Distribution Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, any other characteristic protected by law, or other applicable laws.
All applications will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within Century Distribution Systems (please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Following the data privacy ordinance, all unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.
If you are interested in one of our listed vacancies, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com with your resume, job title, job reference number, current salary and expected salary.